32 hours weekly. $18/hourly. Monday-Thursday, work days are 8 hour days. Paid sick leave. Free lunches 1-2 times weekly, modern, cheerful and positive work environment (no cubicles here…just distanced standup desks and gorgeous furniture).
I’m a mom of 4 and a multi-passionate entrepreneur that runs a busy photo studio, a non-profit, a podcast, and a boutique accounting firm. I need an assistant to help organize my schedule and assist me with administrative tasks.
We are a socially distanced studio. Photographer and staff members wear masks and are screened for temperatures daily. The photographer and staff are vaccinated and take every precaution to keep the studio, staff and clients safe.
This position is ideal for someone with an administrative assistant background or someone who is OCD organized and loves helping people get organized. This is not a photography internship and I am not offering photography training with this position.
What Success Looks Like
My new rockstar assistant will track shoots through the pipeline from inquiry, follow-up, contract, to delivery of final images & prints all with Honeybook.
They will help me enter shoots & meetings (from my other business) into my schedule, update my calendar in Honeybook/Google, send shoot reminders/arrival instructions to clients and make sure photos are delivered on time after.
The assistant will enter transactions and reconcile bank accounts in Quickbooks Online.
Manage studio email list on FloDesk, schedule periodic newsletters and promotions to email list.
Once comfy with managing shoot pipeline & Quickbooks tasks, the rockstar will “cull” and edit shoots in Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop. Will train accordingly, no experience needed.
My rockstar will assist in planning new projects & shoot promotions and a studio rental program aimed at other photographers, creatives and makeup/hair artists.
Sometimes the assistant will set the studio up for shoots (sanitize props, lay out props, help build set) and if you have a creative eye, I would love it!
Assistant will video photographer (on a phone or simple point and shoot) for IG Stories, reels, YouTube, etc and assist in posting on social media.
- 3+ years Administrative Assisting
- Google Docs (pro)
- Marketing/social media planning (intermediate)
- Loving everything kids & photography (obsessed)
- Quickbooks (2+ years)
- Helping people get organized (obsessed)
- Ability to warmly communicate via email and in person professionally (pro)
Would be nice, but OK if you don’t…
- YouTube video producing
- Instagram Stories & Reels (intermediate)
- You have that creative eye
- Adobe Lightroom
- Adobe Photoshop
- FloDesk Email List management
How to apply
- Email Resume with at least 5 character references to officialsachikostudio at gmail.com
- PDF format
- Submissions missing items or not in PDF format will be deleted.
- Optional (would love to see): link to a short video of you introducing yourself and share with us your best attribute that qualifies you for this position.
Some especially nice, creative and talented people help make my studio run. Meet the creative team!