Join me this year for an in-studio, outdoor or at-home holiday photo session.
- You want the most photos in the shortest amount of time (#becausechildren), so my premium holiday sessions are now just 45 minutes and you’ll receive the same amount of images & variety that my old 60 minute sessions yielded. (I have 15 and 30 minute options for you too!)
- We’ve spent days…weeks building a new booking system that will make it easier to build your own custom holiday packages online.
- I have a beauty lounge in my studio now. With it, I have a glam team of 5 artists, all of whom wear masks, shields and are health screened each time they step foot into the studio. I’ve booked out my team for you on a few specific dates (Sat 10/16, Sat 11/6, Veteran’s Day Thurs 11/11 & Sun 11/21) and created my first ever “All-Inclusive” package for the holidays, which includes hair, makeup and wardrobe for mom, daughter and I even have a few suits for toddler boys.
- I’ve added an option to select a 3-pay payment plan in addition to our usual 2-pay.
My open air studio is located in the side of my studio that opens up with a garage door. The studio is a 3 walled studio that faces outside and lets the fresh outside air and beautiful natural light in. This option gives you a studio feel, but still keeps your family safe from COVID & germs as if we were doing an outdoor session. The set furniture is sanitized between each and every shoot with CDC approved COVID killing fabric sanitizer / bleach wipes.
My daughter Kristy (she is taking her last 2 classes at Art Center!!), designed this year’s open air studio holiday set. It was constructed by my mom (the power tool Queen) and painted by our muralist Yuka Oiwa & my Kristy.
I just went through my second remodel of the studio and introduced new props, furniture, wall colors and welcomed a new seasonal Fall Flower Wall by Violette’s Flowers in our natural light room! Join me inside, with circulated fresh air that is purified by my Virus, Germ, Allergen & Toxin filtering filtration system. Bring your session inside for a more neutral feel vs that holiday specialty feel.
Join me outside my studio for a modern simple look. This option can be added on to ANY studio session booked with me, no matter how long.
Curated Outdoor Locations
I’ve curated a collection of 4 different outdoor locations. They offer diverse backdrops that are safe, semi-private and ideal for families with children.
- Dot’s Cafe Murals, East Pasadena, CA – These custom wall murals are in a secluded small alleyway and feature cheerfully colored illustrations.
- Mr. Bradbury’s Bridge, Bradbury, CA – My newest location on the list. Situated in a quiet part of Bradbury & Duarte above the infamous Duarte/Bradbury walking trail. Ideal for that dreamy sunkissed look.
- Arcadia County Park, Arcadia, CA – Old faithful is what I call her. Evergreen grass, semi-private tree grove area and a unique amphitheater. Great for large family shoots.
- Santa Fe Dam, Irwindale, CA – The most beautiful, vast and unique location on the list. Ideal for shoots with older kids (ages 3+). Diverse from a beachside shore with lifeguard towers, to a long desert road, to a lakeside park to my personal favorite, the glowing willows. Available on very limited basis. Sunset only.
Proceed to my booking site for detailed package information.