COVID-19 has inspired me to make changes & improvements to my offerings here at the studio. This time is uncharted territory for all of us and I strive to set the bar high in my response to this. Thank you so much for your continued support and love.
Here are the 3 areas where I’ve made significant changes:
1 – Changes to Session Offerings
- newborn sessions are to be in studio. In home newborn sessions are an additional charge and only available to fully vaccinated households (proof of vaccination required).
- Family, Milestone, Cake Smash + Headshot sessions can be outdoor or at home (front/backyard) or in-studio.
- Maternity sessions can be in-studio, outdoor or at home (front or backyard)
- I am no longer offering inside home portrait sessions until further notice (front/backyard OK) unless the entire family is fully vaccinated.
2 – New Studio Session Rules
- all who come into studio, (including adults, children ages 2 and up + glam team) must:
- wear a mask at all times other than when they are being photographed. Studio can supply if you don’t have.
- wash hands for 20 seconds on arrival
- have temperatures taken prior to the start of the session (studio provides touchless thermometer). Anyone with a 99.5 or higher temp, will not be allowed to be at the session (baby’s temp can be 97-100 which is considered normal).
- Photographer will wear a mask during all studio sessions and keep the maximum distance possible.
- Glam Team will wear a mask, shields, during the entire time hair & make up is being done. Client wears medical mask during hair styling (before makeup is done). Hair stylist will sanitize hands, as she cannot wear gloves with hot tools.
- Photographer will wear a KN95/N95 mask + gloves for newborn sessions and change gloves every 45 mins or after each diaper change.
- Only ONE parent is allowed in front natural light studio shooting area during newborn sessions and will remain as far away as possible from photographer during that time. Other parent can remain in client lounge area. Parents to change baby’s diaper during shoot.
- Siblings may attend newborn shoot, but after their
photos with baby are done, they go home with one of the parents.
- Photographer is fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
3 – Updated Cleaning Procedures
- surface disinfectants have been changed to disinfecting formulas that are certified by the CDC to kill the COVID-19 virus. High touch surfaces disinfected daily. Floors/bathroom disinfected after each shoot.
- High touch services disinfected after each studio session.
- multiple air purifiers with Hepa H13 filters + germ defense filters will be run the entire day of the shoot to the purest allergen free & virus free air possible.
- the sibling play area, all toys & art supplies are wiped down with disenfecting wipes after each use (as usual)