One of the most frequently asked questions and decisions my newborn clients have to make is whether to have me photograph their newborn at their home or in my studio. We all have different preferences, but sometimes you may not want to go somewhere because you’re unfamilar with it. Well, the wait is over. You can prepare yourself for your in-studio newborn session by learning all about how I prepare the studio for a newborn session! This may calm your nerves a bit!
First and foremost I make the studio a comfy place for baby & parents alike. I provide snacks & beverages and even champagne for the parents and a clean, warm quiet environment for baby, all with lots of privacy.
How I prepare for a newborn session in studio
- Custom name on our welcome sign
- freshly laundered in Dreft props, linens and blankets
- Local baked goods and a fully stocked arsenal of munchies and beverages
- The latest magazines (GQ, Los Angeles, Elle)
- Extra diapers, wipes & disposable changing pads on hand
- Sound machine for soothing ambiance
- A bed…for photos, not dad lol.
- Privacy, for nursing breaks!
- Peace & quiet, so baby can sleep for photos :).
See me prepare for a newborn session
If you’re considering a session, I’m available Monday-Thursday for complimentary in-studio consultations too! Contact me today doll. Hope to see you soon!